Wednesday 5 March 2014

Sample Cover Letter For Professional CV

XYZ




To,
The Human Resource Manager,

Subject: Application for the Position of




Respected Sir/Madam,
  
Most respectfully, I have to state a few lines for your kind consideration; I have come to know through some reliable source that some positions are lying vacant under your kind supervision. I am young and fresh graduate. I possess the requisite qualification and experience.

 I possess strong work ethics, positive attitude, and good communication skills. I am self-confident, adaptable, good team player and effective at managing my time. I prioritize my work, accomplish assignments within tight deadlines, but yet deliver high quality work. I am confident that the skills that I possess will serve me well at your organization and I am asking for the opportunity to meet with you in person to convey to you my interest and answer any questions you may have.

Please find my attached resume for your review. Thank you for considering my candidacy. I look forward to hearing from you.



  Yours Truly,
XYZ.












1 comment:

  1. this blog is very informative regarding jobs oriented diplomas visit this link

    https://nittcpk.blogspot.com/2020/01/jobs-in-islamabad-rawalpindi_8.html

    ReplyDelete

Link