Monday 3 March 2014

10 Most Asked Interview Questions and Answers

Top 10 Interview Questions
1.What is your greatest strength? 
Ans. I pride myself on my customer service skills and my ability to resolve what could be difficult situations.

2.What is your greatest weakness?
Ans. Strightfowrwading 

3.How do you handle stress and pressure? 
Ans. Stress is very important to me. With stress, I do the best possible job. The appropriate way to deal with stress is to make sure I have the correct balance between good stress and bad stress. I need good stress to stay motivated and productive.

4. How do you evaluate success? 

Ans. In your answer, you should be cognizant of the type of job you're applying for. Whereas a large corporation might place all their emphasis on the bottom line, a non-profit would measure success not in money but in social impact. Do your research before the interview: browse the company's website, research their presence in the news and media, and see if you can find any information about their mission statement.


5. Why are you leaving or have left your job?

Ans. if you fired :
That said, because employers check references and your previous employer may disclose the reason you were terminated it's important to be honest. If possible, talk to your previous employer so you're sure that the reason you give and the reason the company gives match up.
 If you left of your own accord:
 If you left of your own accord, review these suggestions on how best to answer and tailor your response to meet your particular situation. Be direct and focus your interview answer on the future, especially if your leaving wasn't under the best of circumstances.


6. Why do you want this job?

Ans. This is not only a fine opportunity, but this company is a place where my qualifications can make a difference. As a finance executive well versed in the new stock options law, I see this position as made to order. It contains the challenge to keep me on my toes. That's the kind of job I like to anticipate every morning.

7. Why should we hire you? 

Ans. The best way to respond is to give concrete examples of why your skills and accomplishments make you the best candidate for the job. Take a few moments to compare the job description with your abilities, as well as mentioning what you have accomplished in your other positions. Be positive and reiterate your interest in the company and the position.

8. What are your goals for the future?

Ans. Don't discuss your goals for returning to school or having a family, they are not relevant and could knock you out of contention for the job. Rather, you want to connect your answer to the job you are applying for. Examples of good responses include:
  • My long-term goals involve growing with a company where I can continue to learn, take on additional responsibilities, and contribute as much of value as I can.
  • I see myself as a top performing employee in a well-established organization, like this one. I plan on enhancing my skills and continuing my involvement in (related) professional associations.
  • Once I gain additional experience, I would like to move on from a technical position to management.
9.Tell me about yourself.

Ans. Because it's such a common interview question, it's strange that more candidates don't spend the time to prepare for exactly how to answer it. Perhaps because the question seems so disarming and informal, we drop our guard and shift into ramble mode. Resist all temptation to do so.
Your interviewer is not looking for a 10-minute dissertation here. Instead, offer a razor sharp sentence or two that sets the stage for further discussion and sets you apart from your competitors.

10. Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it.?
Ans. Give concrete examples of difficult situations that actually happened at work. Then discuss what you did to solve the problem. Keep your answers positive ("Even though it was difficult when Jane Doe quit without notice, we were able to rearrange the department workload to cover the position until a replacement was hired.") and be specific. Itemize what you did and how you did it.



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this information. It was interesting and informative. Keep sharing such valuable information on Software Houses in Islamabad,
    Software Houses in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete

Link