Thursday 13 March 2014

Assistant Accounts, Internal Auditor, Data Entry jobs in Textile Mill

A top most Textile firm of Pakistan required Staff for the position of
                        
          Position
    Qualification
         Experience
       Area Of                  Expertise

 Assistant   Accounts        
ACCA,ACMA,CA  (Article Completed)   
      2-3                    years         
ERP Accounting      Software
Internal Auditor          
ACCA,ACMA,CA  (Article Completed)   
      2-3                    years         
ERP Accounting              Software
Data Entry                      
BA, B.COM                            
   2-3 
    years          
ERP Accounting             Software

 The candidates lying above defined criteria must send their CV for Accounts Job at C.A. Textile Mills, 11-A Block, New Garden Town, Lahore

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sir,

    Having achieved my goals in educational career, I am interested in expanding my professional horizons by seeking new challenges in the market. Please accept this letter and the enclosed resume as my application for this job. I am interested in a challenging position to learn professional skills and to prove myself and my conceptual abilities.

    I've recently Qualified ACCA and got 6-months Diversified Accounts & Audit Experience in manufacturing a industry. My experience and qualification fulfills the requirements of the job. All other details are provided in my resume.

    Please accept this letter as an expression of my genuine interest in pursuing my career with you. I would appreciate a personal interview to discuss the ways in which my education and expertise could assist you in accomplishing your goals. Thanks for your consideration and looking for a positive response.


    Kind Regards

    --
    SAJJAD ALI
    Audit Officer
    Rupali Group
    Cell # 0333- 4173221

    ReplyDelete

Link